Persons who have obtained a diploma in Applied Permaculture Design recognized by the Swiss Permaculture Academy and who have submitted a written request to the Secretariat are recognized as Tutors of the Association.
Functions and tasks of the Design support Tutor:
- it is chosen by the Apprentice after he has developed the subject of his project;
- can accept or refuse the Apprentice’s request
- supports the Apprentice mainly on strategic/technical/scientific themes, on the development of the design activity and assists him/her in overcoming any design-related obstacles;
- does at least four (two per year) tutorials with the apprentice, in which design progress is analyzed;
- discusses with the Pathway support Tutor the opportunity to have the Apprentice do the Mid-term Presentation. Together make a shared decision;
- informs the Pathway support Tutor that the applicant has completed the preparation of its projects for Accreditation;
- accepts feedback from the Pathway support Tutor and, with a decision shared with the Pathway support Tutor, evaluates the success of the Action Learning Pathway;
- agrees with the Pathway support Tutor that at least one of the two should attend the Mid-term Presentation and the Accreditation.