The teaching staff of a 72-hour PDC is made up of:
- at least one course tutor;
- at least one other teacher;
- possible experts with useful local skills, even without formal permaculture training;
- possible students in Action Learning Pathway, coached by a teacher.
A teacher must:
- Have obtained the “Permaculture Design Certificate”
- Have obtained the “Diploma of Designer in Applied Permaculture”
- Have completed a Teacher’s Training course or an internal training course for the Swiss Permaculture Association trainers;
- Accept the criteria of the “PDC Validation Protocol”
It would be desirable that he or she participate in an Accreditation Commission once every two years.